How often do initiatives in your team, community, or organization grind to a halt? Often, people don't have time, nobody joins the initiative or the purpose isn't clear.
How does this help your team?
The Liberating Structure ‘Purpose-to-Practice’ (P2P) is a great start for every initiative. For example a team kickoff, a new project, or the start of a new user group. Each of these initiatives will increase their chance of success by having a shared purpose.
The first step of P2P is to define this purpose together. From there, P2P covers other essential elements— principles, participants, structure, and practices — that are designed to help achieve that purpose. Because everyone is involved in defining these essential elements, you ensure a shared understanding and encourage self-organization.
What do you receive?
A high-resolution poster ready for printing and sharing. Use the poster as supporting material for your own P2P workshop. This poster contains an explanation of P2P and includes examples of Liberating Structures to use for exploring the various parts.
You can find the P2P worksheet here.
What options do we offer?
Option 1: a free digital version of the poster
Option 2: a paid physical poster printed on canvas/cotton
- The size of the poster is A1 format (84x59cm or 46x23 inch)
- The poster is printed on canvas/cotton fiber. It's super strong & flexible. It can be used many times without losing quality, and easily folded into a small package to bring to your gatherings.
- The physical poster automatically includes the digital version.
- A deck of Liberating Structures Design Cards - Extended Edition
- A deck of Liberating Structures Visual Design Cards
- A detailed description of Purpose-to-Practice.
- Try our DIY workshops that help teams use Liberating Structures
- Join our user group: The Liberators Network