Liberating Structures are great! And they become more powerful as the quality of your invitations increases. But how do you create good invitations? And how do you help practitioners create better invitations themselves?
We struggled for a while on how to properly explain this to new practitioners. So we asked our illustrator Thea Schukken to create this neat visualization. We've found it very helpful for Liberating Structures workshops, training, and Immersion Workshops. You can download this poster for free, or we can send you a nice large printed one.
- Museum-quality print
- Poster size: 100x70 cm (or 39.4x28 inch)
- Paper thickness: 0.26mm (10.3 mil)
- Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Giclée printing quality
- Blank product sourced from Japan
- The nice lady holding up the poster is not included