The Liberating Structure "What, So What, Now What" is a very powerful approach to reflect on progress to date and adjusting course.It does so by inviting groups to first start with the observable facts, then associate meaning to it and finally draw conclusions. This makes it W3 a very effective way to reduce biases.
We asked our illustrator Thea Schukken to create this neat visualization to help groups understand the Ladder of Inference" that is so important in this structure. We've found it very helpful for Liberating Structures workshops, training, and Immersion Workshops. You can download this poster for free, or we can send you a nice large printed one.
- Museum-quality print
- Poster size: 100x70 cm (or 39.4x28 inch)
- Paper thickness: 0.26mm (10.3 mil)
- Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Giclée printing quality
- Blank product sourced from Japan
- The nice lady holding up the poster is not included