The Liberating Structure "Ecocycle Planning" provides groups with a powerful way to analyze their work together and remove obstacles and identify opportunities for improvements.
We struggled for a while on how to properly explain this to new practitioners. So we asked our illustrator Thea Schukken to create this neat visualization. We've found it very helpful for Liberating Structures workshops, training, and Immersion Workshops. You can download this poster for free, or we can send you a nice large printed one.
- Museum-quality print
- Poster size: 100x70 cm (or 39.4x28 inch)
- Paper thickness: 0.26mm (10.3 mil)
- Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Giclée printing quality
- Blank product sourced from Japan
- The nice lady holding up the poster is not included