The Liberating Structure "Open Space Technology" is a wonderful way to engage (very) large groups in taking action and leadership. With only a few rules and principles, OST allows large crowds to organize into problem-solving or knowledge-sharing sessions. Its great!
We asked our illustrator Thea Schukken to create this neat visualization to support the facilitation of Open Space Technology. We've found it very helpful for Liberating Structures workshops, training, and Immersion Workshops. You can download this poster for free, or we can send you a nice large printed one.
- Museum-quality print
- Poster size: 100x70 cm (or 39.4x28 inch)
- Paper thickness: 0.26mm (10.3 mil)
- Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Giclée printing quality
- Blank product sourced from Japan
- The nice lady holding up the poster is not included