The Liberating Structure "Purpose To Practice" is very effective when starting new initiatives or projects. Instead of a plan-based approach, it invites groups to turn their purpose into practice through 5 steps that can happen in any order.
We asked our illustrator Thea Schukken to create this neat visualization to help groups understand this Liberating Structure. We've found it very helpful for Liberating Structures workshops, training, and Immersion Workshops. You can download this poster for free, or we can send you a nice large printed one.
- Museum-quality print
- Poster size: 100x70 cm (or 39.4x28 inch)
- Paper thickness: 0.26mm (10.3 mil)
- Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Giclée printing quality
- Blank product sourced from Japan
- The nice lady holding up the poster is not included