Save valuable time with our do-it-yourself workshops. Each workshop contains a fully prepared string of Liberating Structures to help your team use Scrum more effectively. People who support our mission through patreon.com can download all digital content for free. This benefit starts from $5 USD/month.
How does this help your team?
Improving is one thing. But how do the improvements match the purpose you have as a Scrum Team? What is your purpose? And how can you move in that direction to achieve it, and develop strategies to do so together? This is where Strategy Knotworking comes into play; a coherent set of Liberating Structures. We've found it to be a great approach to develop strategies with one or more teams and to do this periodically (every month or so) to purposefully work towards your ambitions together.
In this do-it-yourself workshop, we offer a simple and straightforward way to engage in Strategy Knotworking with your team. It draws in data from external metrics to drive the continuous improvement loop in your team, while also anchoring it into the purpose of your team.
Give this workshop a try, and let us know the results.
How does it work?
The PDF outlines a detailed tried-and-tested 150-minute workshop that relies on Liberating Structures to engage and unleash your team. The string is designed with virtual gatherings in mind and includes:
- Gallery Walk
- Conversation Cafe
- What, So What, Now What
- 15% Solutions
The string is optimized for groups of any size beyond 4+ participants.
What do you receive?
- A 16-page full-color PDF.
- We take you through the flow of the string in great detail. Not only do we explain all the steps involved, but we also explain why they are happening. This should make it easier to design your own strings in the future.
- The instructions support all virtual collaboration tools where you can create breakouts or separate channels occasionally (such as Zoom, GotoWebinar, and Teams). You can set up an additional virtual whiteboard in a tool like Mural, Google Slides, or Miro if you prefer.
- The PDF outlines additional resources and useful reading, both to prepare and to distribute afterward.
- Get our book the "Zombie Scrum Survival Guide";
- Explore our paper "10 Powerful Experiments to Overcome Zombie Scrum"
- Read our whitepaper where we explain the Scrum framework, and its principles and values, in our own words.