Do you want to make your Scrum teams more effective? With this colorful poster, we help you bring an evidence-based perspective to the conversation. This poster summarizes the 5 core success factors and 23 sub-factors for effective Scrum teams that we found in our scientific study of over 2.000 Scrum, together with Prof Daniel Russo from the University of Aalborg.
We've found this poster super helpful when we talk with teams about what could make them more effective. The poster naturally guides teams to address those issues that are most likely to actually matter. You can also download this poster for free.
The illustration is by our masterful illustrator Thea Schukken.
- Museum-quality print
- Poster size: 100x70 cm (or 39.4x28 inch)
- Paper thickness: 0.26mm (10.3 mil)
- Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Giclée printing quality
- Blank product sourced from Japan
- The nice lady holding up the poster is not included