Whenever we use Liberating Structures in teams, organizations, or a public community, we also use a wide variety of supporting material. For example, illustrations and posters. An illustration can be a powerful instrument to help people learn. In the past years, we created many of them. This bundle contains a bunch of posters we use ourselves a lot. Some of them are created by us, others with the support of our friends Thea Schukken and Carsten Lützen. Enjoy using them!
How does this help your team?
Use these posters as supporting material whenever you use Liberating Structures. Make it a shared learning experience with your team. Use the poster with the 5 attributes of Liberating Structures to understand how each structure uses time, steps, invitations, space, and participation. Clarify the distinction between the 5 conventional ways to have a conversation and the approach Liberating Structures uses. Or use the other posters we created for one Liberating Structure in specific.
What do you receive?
- A ZIP file with a bundle of posters (PDF), ready for printing and sharing
- Poster - The 5 Design Elements Of Liberating Structures
- Poster - Liberating Structures vs Conventional Structures
- Poster - The Principles of Liberating Structures
- Poster - Ecocycle Planning
- Poster - Conversation Cafe
- Poster - Open Space Technology
- Poster - Ladder Of Inference
- Poster - Wicked Questions
- Poster - A Good Invitation
- Poster - Generative Relationships STAR
- A deck of Liberating Structures Design Cards
- A deck of Liberating Structures Visual Design Cards
- Check our series of posts on the individual Liberating Structures
- Try our DIY workshops that help Scrum teams use Liberating Structures
- Join our Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop