How do you explain why Liberating Structures are so much more effective than the conventional structures we use to make decisions? Like the "presentation", the "status meeting" or the "brainstorm"?
We asked our illustrator Thea Schukken to create this neat visualization to help groups understand Liberating Structures and why they are so much more effective than conventional structures. The visualization was first created by Nancy White. We've found it very helpful for Liberating Structures workshops, training, and Immersion Workshops. You can download this poster for free, or we can send you a nice large printed one.
- Museum-quality print
- Poster size: 100x70 cm (or 39.4x28 inch)
- Paper thickness: 0.26mm (10.3 mil)
- Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Giclée printing quality
- Blank product sourced from Japan
- The nice lady holding up the poster is not included