Scrum teams often struggle to identify who their stakeholders are, and how important they are. The Stakeholder Map is a great way to classify stakeholders into different quadrants, based on their engagement and influence. Based on the quadrant they fall in, different strategies to interact with stakeholders make more sense.
We asked our illustrator Thea Schukken to create this neat visualization. We've found it very helpful workshops, and training. You can download this poster for free, or we can send you a nice large printed one.
- Museum-quality print
- Poster size: 100x70 cm (or 39.4x28 inch)
- Paper thickness: 0.26mm (10.3 mil)
- Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Giclée printing quality
- Blank product sourced from Japan
- The nice lady holding up the poster is not included