We love the Liberating Structure "Wicked Questions". It is such a great way to invite people to explore a complex challenge in a nuanced way. After all, complex challenges don't have the right answer.
We also notice in our practice that people need some time to grok what Wicked Questions are and how to approach them. So we asked our illustrator Thea Schukken to create this neat visualization to help groups. We've found it very helpful for Liberating Structures workshops, training, and Immersion Workshops. You can download this poster for free, or we can send you a nice large printed one.
- Museum-quality print
- Poster size: 100x70 cm (or 39.4x28 inch)
- Paper thickness: 0.26mm (10.3 mil)
- Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Giclée printing quality
- Blank product sourced from Japan
- The nice lady holding up the poster is not included