In our work with Scrum teams, we find that many don't know where to start. Or worse, they give up and resign to the situation. In this series, we're offering a toolbox of tried-and-tested experiments to improve together.
How does this help your team?
Scrum teams exist to deliver value to their stakeholders. It's a bit of a platitude, right? What is value? And who are the stakeholders? In this experiment, we share a practice called a “Stakeholder Map”. It's designed to create transparency around who your stakeholders are, and how to most effectively involve them to determine what is valuable.
What do you receive?
- An 8-page full-color guide (PDF).
- We take you through the flow of the experiment in great detail.
- The PDF outlines additional resources and useful reading, both to prepare and to distribute afterward.
- Get our book the "Zombie Scrum Survival Guide";
- Explore our paper "10 Powerful Experiments to Overcome Zombie Scrum"
- Read our whitepaper where we explain the Scrum Framework, and its principles and values, in our own words.