Save valuable time with our do-it-yourself workshops. Each workshop contains a fully prepared string of Liberating Structures to help your team use Scrum more effectively. People who support our mission through patreon.com can download all digital content for free. This benefit starts from $5 USD/month.
How does this help your team?
We've seen many organizations, and the pattern is usually the same. Scrum teams complain about management, and management complains about Scrum teams. It's no surprise that the relationship between management and teams is often strained.
And while it is unfortunate, it is also not surprising. The role that managers play is quite different for Scrum teams than for departments or regular workgroups. More often than not, we've found that these mutual complaints often stem from a lack of understanding of each other's position and needs.
So we designed this do-it-yourself workshop to create space for people to listen to each other on a personal level. We've consistently found that this lays the groundwork for more productive cooperation between management and teams.
How does it work?
The PDF outlines a detailed tried-and-tested 100-minute workshop that relies on Liberating Structures to engage and unleash your team. The string is designed with virtual teams in mind and includes:
- Heard, Seen, Respected
- Impromptu Networking
We recommend a size somewhere of at least 4 participants.
What do you receive?
- A 10-page full-color guide (PDF).
- We take you through the flow of the string in great detail. Not only do we explain all the steps involved, but we also explain why they are happening. This should make it easier to design your own strings in the future.
- The instructions support all virtual collaboration tools where you can create breakouts or separate channels occasionally (such as Zoom, GotoWebinar, and Teams). You can set up an additional virtual whiteboard in a tool like Mural, Google Slides, or Miro if you prefer.
- The PDF outlines additional resources and useful reading, both to prepare and to distribute afterward.
- The Liberating Structure "Heard, Seen Respected" is a great way to build empathy and understanding, and lay the groundwork for better collaboration
- Get our book the "Zombie Scrum Survival Guide";