Save valuable time with our do-it-yourself workshops. This workshop offers a fully prepared string of Liberating Structures to familiarize your team with the concept of a Definition of Done and to create the first version of their own.
People who support our mission through patreon.com can download all digital content for free. This benefit starts from $5 USD/month.
How does this help your team?
Creating and using a Definition of Done is easy and involves three steps:
1. Create the Definition of Done
2. Use the Definition of Done
3. Take the Definition of Done to the next level
We created this do-it-yourself workshop to familiarize your team with the concept of a Definition of Done and to create the first version of their own. So, if you start with a new Scrum team, or your existing team decided to start using Scrum, run this workshop to create your Definition of Done. It's a vital step to kickstart your team in the best way possible!
With the instructions in this guide, you should be able to run this workshop smoothly. But if you need help, we can also facilitate this workshop with you remotely. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and pricing.
How does it work?
The PDF outlines a detailed step-by-step 90-minute workshop that relies on Liberating Structures to engage and unleash your team. The string is designed with virtual teams in mind and includes:
- Min Specs
This string of Liberating Structures is feasible from 4 participants and onward.
What do you receive?
- An 11-page full-color guide (PDF).
- We take you through the flow of the string in great detail. Not only do we explain all the steps involved, but we also explain why they are happening. This should make it easier to design your own strings in the future.
- The instructions support all virtual collaboration tools where you can create breakouts or separate channels occasionally (such as Zoom, GotoWebinar, and Teams). You can set up an additional virtual whiteboard in a tool like Mural, Google Slides, or Miro if you prefer.
- The PDF outlines additional resources and useful reading, both to prepare and to distribute afterward.