Save valuable time with our do-it-yourself workshops. Each workshop contains a fully prepared string of Liberating Structures to help your team use Scrum more effectively. People who support our mission through patreon.com can download all digital content for free. This benefit starts from $5 USD/month.
How does this help your team?
So, it's important to frequently engage with your stakeholders. You need their experiences, ideas, and feedback to learn what to build next. Maybe, while using an early version of the product, an important new insight emerged that impacts the roadmap and Product Backlog. Or changed circumstances in the market require a quick release of a specific feature. You'll only discover this when you closely collaborate with your stakeholders.
If this is something you want to improve with your team, then give this workshop a try. It uses the Liberating Structure "Celebrity Interview" to interview your stakeholder(s) and learn from them what matters most in regards to the product your team is building. Use this workshop as a kickstart of a new project or the refresh ideas & insights at a later moment. It's also a great format for a Sprint Review!
How does it work?
The PDF outlines a detailed step-by-step 90-minute workshop that relies on Liberating Structures to engage and unleash your team. The string is designed with virtual teams in mind and includes:
- Impromptu Networking
- Celebrity Interview
- What, So What, Now What
What do you receive?
- A 14-page full-color guide (PDF).
- We take you through the flow of the string in great detail. Not only do we explain all the steps involved, but we also explain why they are happening. This should make it easier to design your own strings in the future.
- The instructions support all virtual collaboration tools where you can create breakouts or separate channels occasionally.
- You can set up an additional virtual whiteboard in a tool like Mural, Google Slides, or Miro if you prefer.
- The PDF outlines additional resources and useful reading, both to prepare and to distribute afterward.