Save valuable time with our do-it-yourself workshops. Each workshop contains a fully prepared string of Liberating Structures to help your team use Scrum more effectively. People who support our mission through patreon.com can download all digital content for free. This benefit starts from $5 USD/month.
How does this help your team?
As we wrote in The Zombie Scrum Survival Guide, there is little point to Scrum when you don't involve stakeholders. Yet, many Scrum teams struggle to involve their actual stakeholders, and that makes this one of the core symptoms of Zombie Scrum. For some, involving one or two internal stakeholders seems to be enough. For others, stakeholders can only be involved when the entire product is done. But without their feedback, how can you be sure that what you're building is the right thing?
One obvious opportunity to involve your stakeholders is the Sprint Review. In this do-it-yourself workshop, we share a complete and tried-and-tested string of Liberating Structures to get more out of this important Scrum event.
How does it work?
The PDF outlines a detailed 5-step tried-and-tested 120-minute workshop that relies on Liberating Structures to engage and unleash your team. The string is designed with virtual teams in mind and includes:
- Impromptu Networking
- Shift & Share
- What, So What, Now What
- 15% Solutions
This string of Liberating Structures is feasible from 4 participants and onward. We've successfully scaled it up to 100 participants (both virtually and in-person) without significant issues.
What do you receive?
- A 12-page full-color guide (PDF).
- We take you through the flow of the string in great detail. Not only do we explain all the steps involved, but we also explain why they are happening. This should make it easier to design your own strings in the future.
- The instructions support all virtual collaboration tools where you can create breakouts or separate channels occasionally (such as Zoom, GotoWebinar, and Teams). You can set up an additional virtual whiteboard in a tool like Mural, Google Slides, or Miro if you prefer.
- The PDF outlines additional resources and useful reading, both to prepare and to distribute afterward.
- Get our book the "Zombie Scrum Survival Guide";
- Explore our paper "10 Powerful Experiments to Overcome Zombie Scrum"
- Read our whitepaper where we explain the Scrum Framework, and its principles and values, in our own words.