This poster offers a nice, visual overview of the core findings from our scientific investigation into what makes Agile & Scrum teams effective. The illustration is a great starting point for evidence-based conversations about where teams can be supported more effectively. The illustration is created by Thea Schukken.
How does this help your team?
Do you want to make your Agile & Scrum teams more effective? With this colorful poster, we help you bring an evidence-based perspective to the conversation. The poster summarizes the most important and impactful insights from our scientific study of data from over 2.000 Scrum teams from across the world, together with Prof Daniel Russo from the University of Aalborg.
What do you receive?
A large high-resolution poster with an overview of all the findings that determine Agile team effectiveness.
What options do we offer?
Option 1: a free digital version of the poster
Option 2: a paid physical poster printed on canvas/cotton
- The size of the poster is A0 format (118x84cm or 46x33 inch)
- The poster is printed on canvas/cotton fiber. It's super strong & flexible. It can be used many times without losing quality, and easily folded into a small package to bring to your gatherings.
- The physical poster automatically includes the digital version
- Read the scientific prepublication;
- Read the accompanying blog post which offers a non-technical summary of our investigation;
- Try the Agile & Scrum Team Survey that uses the model as a foundation;
- Tomo Nagasawa translated the blog post and illustrations into Japanese.