There are many visualizations of the Scrum framework out there. But as experienced Scrum Masters, and Professional Scrum Trainers at Scrum.org, we felt that most of them lack the purpose. So we asked Thea Schukken, and worked closely with the community of Scrum Masters, to create this crystal clear poster.
How does this help your team?
Zombie Scrum often starts when people misunderstand the purpose of the Scrum framework. Although it's easy to focus on the roles, the events, and the artifacts - the mechanics of Scrum - it is ultimately about shipping fast, involving stakeholders, and autonomous teams and continuously improving to do this more effectively.
What do you receive?
- A large PDF with the poster, ready for printing and sharing
- The poster shows the events, roles, and artifacts of the Scrum framework and how they interact
- The poster starts with the purpose of Scrum and shows how Scrum values, commitments, and empiricism work together to build trust between stakeholders and Scrum teams
What options do we offer?
Option 1: a free digital version of the poster
Option 2: a paid physical poster printed on canvas/cotton
- The size of the poster is A0 format (118x84cm or 46x33 inch)
- The poster is printed on canvas/cotton fiber. It's super strong & flexible. It can be used many times without losing quality, and easily folded into a small package to bring to your gatherings.
- The physical poster automatically includes the digital version
For more inspiration, check...
- Our ongoing series of posts for Scrum Mythbusters
- Read our whitepaper where we explain the Scrum framework, and its principles and values, in our own words