Unleash and engage everyone in your team with Liberating Structures! This deck of cards makes it easier to design a string of structures for use in your next team meeting, Scrum event, or workshop.
How does this help your team?
We're exceptionally proud to offer this deck of Visual Design Cards. Designing your own sting of Liberating Structures was never this easy!
The Visual Design Cards are a useful aid when designing strings for your workshops, events, or meetings. Create multiple variations with ease, shuffle structures around and work together to create a powerful string.
This eye-popping deck was created and richly illustrated by Linda van Sinten, an active member of the Dutch Liberating Structures User Group. We helped her with feedback and other support.
What do you receive?
Each deck of 36 cards comes in a durable tin box:
- The cards are twice as large as regular playing cards (10.5 x 15cm);
- The cards are all printed in full color and coated for maximum durability. Nothing is preventing you from designing a string while you're climbing Mount Everest;
- Every structure is described visually on the front, and in more detailed steps on the back. It all looks very pretty;
- The cards are in English;
- A deck weighs 300 grams;
- Find more information about Liberating Structures at liberatingstructures.com. Liberating Structures are created by Henri Lipmanowicz and Keith McCandless supported by a worldwide group of pioneers and users.
- Looking for inspiration on how to use Liberating Structures with Scrum teams? We've written a slew of articles here.