People who support our mission through patreon.com can download all digital content for free. This benefit starts from $5 USD/month. People with a subscription to the Scrum Team Survey can download the individual PDFs for free, within the Scrum Team Survey itself.
How does this help your team?
Team effectiveness is the ultimate indicator of how successful your team is. It shows how valuable working with Scrum for your team is, if the stakeholders are happy and if people enjoy working empirically. It also makes visible if the team is creating value for the broader organization and its stakeholders.
But there are so many factors that determine Scrum team effectiveness. Instead of being overwhelmed, just pick one of the 30 factors that your team considers most important, and start improving!
For each of the 30 factors, we share 3 short formats that easily fit inside a Sprint Retrospective. Their purpose is to start a dialogue in your team and begin improvement. The formats are based on the Liberating Structures "Conversation Cafe", "Troika Consulting", and "Discovery & Action Dialogue".
So pick the workshop that you think will work best and take it away!
How does it work?
Each PDF outlines three 60-minute workshops that rely on Liberating Structures to engage and unleash your team. They are designed with virtual teams in mind and include:
- Conversation Cafe
- Troika Consulting
- Discovery & Action Dialogue
These workshops are suitable for one or multiple Scrum teams.
What do you receive?
30 nicely designed papers focused on one specific factor that determines Scrum team effectiveness;
- Contains a 9-page full-color facilitation guide (PDF);
- Has suggestions for small and actionable improvements that are useful when you feel stuck;
- Offers a selection of more extensive do-it-yourself workshops;
- Gives instructions that support all virtual collaboration tools where you can create breakouts or separate channels occasionally;
- Includes additional resources and useful reading, both to prepare and to distribute afterward.