Save valuable time with our do-it-yourself workshops. Each workshop contains a fully prepared string of Liberating Structures to help your team use Scrum more effectively. People who support our mission through patreon.com can download all digital content for free. This benefit starts from $5 USD/month.
How does this help your team?
There is little point to Scrum when you don't involve stakeholders. Yet, many Scrum teams struggle to involve their stakeholders, and that makes this one of the core symptoms of Zombie Scrum. For some, involving one or two internal stakeholders seems to be enough. For others, stakeholders can only be involved when the entire product is done. But without their feedback, how can you be sure that what you're building is the right thing?
We designed this workshop to help you clarify the success criteria of the product and what the Scrum Team and its stakeholders can do to support that success.
With this workshop, you become familiar with the Liberating Structures 'Nine Whys to clarify the purpose of the product, 'Critical Uncertainties' to develop product strategies, '1-2-4-ALL' to define activities for the robust and hedging strategies, and '15% Solutions' to identify personal next steps.
Give it a try and let us know how it went!
How does it work?
The PDF outlines a detailed tried-and-tested 160-minute workshop that relies on Liberating Structures to engage and unleash your team. The string is designed with virtual gatherings in mind and includes:
- Nine Whys
- Critical Uncertainties
- 15% Solutions
The string is optimized for groups of any size beyond 4+ participants.
What do you receive?
- A 14-page full-color PDF.
- We take you through the flow of the string in great detail. Not only do we explain all the steps involved, but we also explain why they are happening. This should make it easier to design your own strings in the future.
- The instructions support all virtual collaboration tools where you can create breakouts or separate channels occasionally (such as Zoom, GotoWebinar, and Teams). You can set up an additional virtual whiteboard in a tool like Mural, Google Slides, or Miro if you prefer.
- The PDF outlines additional resources and useful reading, both to prepare and to distribute afterward.
- Get our book the "Zombie Scrum Survival Guide";
- Explore our paper "10 Powerful Experiments to Overcome Zombie Scrum"
- Read our whitepaper where we explain the Scrum Framework, and its principles and values, in our own words.