Save valuable time with our do-it-yourself workshops. Each workshop contains a fully prepared string of Liberating Structures to help your team use Scrum more effectively. People who support our mission through patreon.com can download all digital content for free. This benefit starts from $5 USD/month.
How does this help your team?
One of the pillars of our [book](https://bit.ly/3ePjtj1), and the Scrum framework itself, is "Ship It Fast". But shipping fast quickly becomes a burden when it involves a lot of manual work, like manual pre-deploy backups, writing deployment scripts, and testing critical paths manually every time. When releases feel like a burden, teams often postpone them into larger batches (like once a quarter or once a year) or they skip quality assurance steps and release low-quality work to their stakeholders.
It is completely understandable for teams to balk at the idea of "releasing after every Sprint" when the amount of manual work is so large, let alone the idea to release each individual feature. And while most teams know that automation can theoretically support them here by taking most of that work out of their hands, they don't even know where to start untangling the knot of challenges.
At the same time, it is hard to capture the joy when your release pipeline is automated to the point where each release becomes a trivial matter and the speed it brings to how fast new work can be shipped to stakeholders.
How does it work?
The PDF outlines a detailed tried-and-tested 105-minute workshop that relies on Liberating Structures to engage and unleash your team. The string is designed with virtual teams in mind and includes:
- 1-2-4-ALL (2x)
- Ecocycle Planning
- 15% Solutions
We recommend a size somewhere of at least 4 participants.
What do you receive?
- A 13-page full-color guide (PDF).
- We explain how unhelpful patterns of asking for help and giving it, don't build a learning culture.
- We take you through the flow of the string in great detail. Not only do we explain all the steps involved, but we also explain why they are happening. This should make it easier to design your own strings in the future.
- The instructions support all virtual collaboration tools where you can create breakouts or separate channels occasionally (such as Zoom, GotoWebinar, and Teams). You can set up an additional virtual whiteboard in a tool like Mural, Google Slides, or Miro if you prefer.
- The PDF outlines additional resources and useful reading, both to prepare and to distribute afterward.
- Blog post: Create focus with Ecocycle Planning;
- Get a physical copy of our Ecocycle Planning for Scrum Teams, which includes helpful supporting materials for Ecocycle Planning.
- Get our book the "Zombie Scrum Survival Guide";