Save valuable time with our do-it-yourself workshops. Each workshop contains a fully prepared string of Liberating Structures to help your team use Scrum more effectively. People who support our mission through patreon.com can download all digital content for free. This benefit starts from $5 USD/month.
How does this help your team?
Product development is a complex endeavor. This is something you probably experienced yourself many times. The list of factors you can't predict is seemingly limitless. What features will our stakeholders value the most? How is the technology we have in mind going to work? What will our competitors do? Do we have all the necessary skills in our team? How much time will it take to finish this functionality? How easy are these bugs to fix?
A Scrum team can become overwhelmed when they try to figure out an answer to these questions. We designed this do-it-yourself workshop to help your Scrum Team get started with a Product- and Sprint Goal. It doesn't matter if you're a new team or have already completed multiple Sprints. It's never too late to get started with how Scrum is intended. But the importance of a Product- and Sprint Goal is something you probably already experienced yourself...
The string of Liberating Structures contains UX Fishbowl to learn from the stakeholders, Conversation Cafe to share ideas & thoughts about the product, Nine Whys to create the Product Goal, and 25/10 Crowd Sourcing to select the Sprint Goals.
Give it a try and let us know how it went!
How does it work?
The PDF outlines a detailed tried-and-tested 120-minute workshop that relies on Liberating Structures to engage and unleash your team. The string is designed with virtual gatherings in mind and includes:
- UX Fishbowl
- Conversation Cafe
- Nine Whys
- 25/10 Crowd Sourcing
The string is optimized for groups of any size beyond 8+ participants.
What do you receive?
- A 14-page full-color PDF.
- We take you through the flow of the string in great detail. Not only do we explain all the steps involved, but we also explain why they are happening. This should make it easier to design your own strings in the future.
- The instructions support all virtual collaboration tools where you can create breakouts or separate channels occasionally (such as Zoom, GotoWebinar, and Teams). You can set up an additional virtual whiteboard in a tool like Mural, Google Slides, or Miro if you prefer.
- The PDF outlines additional resources and useful reading, both to prepare and to distribute afterward.
- Get our book the "Zombie Scrum Survival Guide";
- Explore our paper "10 Powerful Experiments to Overcome Zombie Scrum"
- Read our whitepaper where we explain the Scrum Framework, and its principles and values, in our own words.