How do you break down a large item on your Product Backlog? How can you get a more valuable Sprint Goal? And how can you help people see what is right in front of them? Often, all you need is to ask the right question at the right time. That is why we spend a lot of time compiling a huge deck of Powerful Questions for you.
How does this help your team?
For our book the Zombie Scrum Survival Guide, we compiled over 50 of our most favorite Powerful Questions into one huge deck. We worked hard to cover the six areas where teams struggle the most:
- Create better Sprint Goals & Sprint Backlogs;
- Break down Product Backlog items;
- Discovery & Action Dialogue (creative thinking);
- Gently challenge beliefs and encourage double-loop learning;
- Keep the team focused during the Sprint;
- Help teams switch from a technical to a functional perspective;
In this experiment, we share many examples for when & how to use Powerful Questions with your Scrum team, virtually. For each Scrum event, we offer you some questions from our card deck. In total, you receive 18 questions for free! If you consider it useful, you can download the total package with 50+ questions here.
Give it a try and let us know how it went!
What do you receive?
- A 9-page full-color guide (PDF).
- 5 Suggestions for when to use the cases
- 4 Ideas for how to use the cases with Liberating Structures
- 18 Powerful Questions for free
- We take you through the flow of the experiment in great detail.
- The PDF outlines additional resources and useful reading, both to prepare and to distribute afterward.