People who support our mission through patreon.com can download all digital content for free. This benefit starts from $5 USD/month. People with a subscription to the Scrum Team Survey can download this PDF for free, within the Scrum Team Survey itself.
How does this help your team?
Is the concern for quality in your team low? We wrote this guide to help you get the dialogue started in your team. We share three short formats that easily fit inside a Sprint Retrospective. Their purpose is to start a dialogue in your team and begin improvement. The formats are based on the Liberating Structures "Conversation Cafe", "Troika Consulting", and "Discovery & Action Dialogue".
So pick the one that you think will work best and take it away!
How does it work?
The PDF outlines three 60-minute workshops that rely on Liberating Structures to engage and unleash your team. They are designed with virtual teams in mind and include:
- Conversation Cafe
- Troika Consulting
- Discovery & Action Dialogue
This workshop is suitable with one or multiple Scrum teams.
What do you receive?
- A 9-page full-color facilitation guide (PDF);
- Suggestions for small and actionable improvements that are useful when you feel stuck;
- A selection of more extensive do-it-yourself workshops;
- Instructions that support all virtual collaboration tools where you can create breakouts or separate channels occasionally;
- Additional resources and useful reading, both to prepare and to distribute afterward.