An illustration can be a powerful instrument to help people learn. In the past years, we created many of them together with Thea Schukken. This illustration is a nice example. It visualizes the 10 principles of Columinity - a tool to shine a light on what to improve, together and continuously.
How does this help your team?
Based on the latest scientific research, Columinity is a pioneering tool to help teams improve where it matters most. It's your evidence-based companion for continuous improvement. Highlighting performance patterns on multiple levels and illuminating how to move forward.
We worked together with Thea Schukken to visualize the 10 principles. A shared understanding of the tool's underlying principles sets a solid foundation. It helps teams and organizations to get the most out of the tool and can prevent misalignment and wrong expectations.
Use the poster as a conversation starter with your team(s), and or anyone interested in learning more about the tool.
Consider using questions like:
- What principles do we consider the most important?
- What principles are probably going to be challenging?
- How can we work together to live up to these principles?
What do you receive?
A high-resolution poster ready for printing and sharing.
For more inspiration...
- Check our series of posts on Agile and Scrum
- Try our DIY workshops to help teams remove persistent impediments
- Join our user group: The Liberators Network