Save valuable time with our do-it-yourself workshops. Each workshop contains a fully prepared string of Liberating Structures to help your team use Scrum more effectively. People who support our mission through patreon.com can download all digital content for free. This benefit starts from $5 USD/month.
How does this help your team?
This do-it-yourself workshop is built on the factors from the survey. It uses Appreciative Interviews to share success stories from the past, Ecocycle Planning to create transparency about the present, and 15% Solutions to identify improvements for the nearby future.
It can be used independently from Columinity. As such, it's a powerful conversation starter. Eventually, our recommendation is to use the (free) survey to bring real data into the conversation and to identify improvements.
Give it a try, and let us know the results!
How does it work?
The PDF outlines a detailed step-by-step 120-minute workshop that relies on Liberating Structures to engage and unleash your team. The string is designed with virtual teams in mind and includes:
- Appreciative Interviews
- Ecocycle Planning
- Impromptu Networking
- 15% Solutions
What do you receive?
- A 13-page full-color guide (PDF).
- We take you through the flow of the string in great detail. Not only do we explain all the steps involved, but we also explain why they are happening. This should make it easier to design your own strings in the future.
- The instructions support all virtual collaboration tools where you can create breakouts or separate channels occasionally.
- You can set up an additional virtual whiteboard in a tool like Mural, Google Slides, or Miro if you prefer.
- The PDF outlines additional resources and useful reading, both to prepare and to distribute afterward.
- Order our product kit: "Unleash Scrum In Your Organization"
- Get our book the "Zombie Scrum Survival Guide";
- Explore our paper "A Theory Of Scrum Team Effectiveness"
- Check the blog post "What Makes Scrum Teams Effective?"
- Read our whitepaper where we explain the Scrum framework, and its principles and values, in our own words.