Whenever we use Liberating Structures in teams, organizations, or a public community, we also use a wide variety of supporting material. For example, illustrations and posters. An illustration can be a powerful instrument to help people learn. In the past years, we created many of them together with Thea Schukken. This illustration is a nice example.
How does this help your team?
How often do you take the time to really listen to others in your group or team? Do group conversations often make you nervous because you're constantly looking for a moment to interject something?
The Liberating Structure "Conversation Café" is designed to encourage people to listen and understand each other’s perspectives on a profound, shared challenge instead. Instead of trying to convince others or reach a shared decision, "Conversation Café" creates safety for everyone to share their perspective.
If you're interested in creating psychological safety in your team, "Conversation Café" is one of the first things we'd recommend. We created this poster to outline the steps and the work agreements.
What do you receive?
A high-resolution poster ready for printing and sharing.
What options do we offer?
Option 1: a free digital version of the poster
Option 2: a paid physical poster printed on canvas/cotton
- The size of the poster is A1 format (84x59cm or 46x23 inch)
- The poster is printed on canvas/cotton fiber. It's super strong & flexible. It can be used many times without losing quality, and easily folded into a small package to bring to your gatherings.
- The physical poster automatically includes the digital version
- A deck of Liberating Structures Design Cards - Extended Edition
- A deck of Liberating Structures Visual Design Cards
For more inspiration...
- Check our series of posts on the individual Liberating Structures
- Try our DIY workshops that help teams use Liberating Structures
- Join our user group: The Liberators Network