Whenever we use Liberating Structures in teams, organizations, or a public community, we also use a wide variety of supporting material. For example, illustrations and posters. An illustration can be a powerful instrument to help people learn. In the past years, we created many of them together with Thea Schukken. This illustration is a nice example.
How does this help your team?
Strategy Knotworking is a coherent set of Liberating Structures that aims to involve and engage everyone in developing and evolving sustainable strategies. Strategy Knotworking is an approach for shared sense-making and strategizing. It helps groups of any size build the skills they need to adapt to sudden change.
With Strategy Knotworking everyone is involved in...
- Making sense of their environment
- Identifying the most pressing challenges
- Establishing the baseline starting position
- Developing promising ideas for dealing with their challenges
- Defining the first steps for getting started
What do you receive?
A high-resolution poster ready for printing and sharing. Use the poster as supporting material for your own Strategy Knotworking workshop. This poster is the worksheet and offers enough space to include your own ideas while answering the various questions of Strategy Knotworking.
You can find the Strategy Knotworking poster with examples and explanations here.
What options do we offer?
Option 1: a free digital version of the poster
Option 2: a paid physical poster printed on canvas/cotton
- The size of the poster is A1 format (84x59cm or 46x23 inch)
- The poster is printed on canvas/cotton fiber. It's super strong & flexible. It can be used many times without losing quality, and easily folded into a small package to bring to your gatherings.
- The physical poster automatically includes the digital version.
- A deck of Liberating Structures Design Cards - Extended Edition
- A deck of Liberating Structures Visual Design Cards
For more inspiration...
- An in-depth series on Strategy Knotworking by Keith McCandless
- Paper: Liberating Strategy - by Keith McCandless and Johannes Schartau
- Blog post: Strategy Knotworking - Turning Ideas And Ambitions Into Reality
- Try our DIY workshops that help teams use Liberating Structures
- Join our user group: The Liberators Network