Unleash and engage everyone with Liberating Structures! This deck of cards - created by Holisticon - makes it easier to design a string of structures for your next meeting, event, or workshop. Liberating Structures are created by Henri Lipmanowicz and Keith McCandless and supported by a worldwide community.
Liberating Structures are easy-to-learn microstructures that enhance relational coordination and trust. They quickly foster lively participation in groups of any size, making it possible to truly include and unleash everyone. Liberating Structures are a disruptive innovation that can replace more controlling or constraining approaches. They enable groups of any size to work at the top of their intelligence.
How to use the cards?
Use the cards while designing strings and quickly find the right structures matching your purpose. Each card consists of three elements: space (how the space is arranged and what materials are needed), invitation (a question to ask for ideas or proposals), and the sequence of steps (the order of actions and time allocation). Designing your own string of Liberating Structures was never this easy!
What do you receive?
A deck of Liberating Structures Design Cards, with 57 cards in total.
- A set of cards with the 33 official Liberating Structures
- Several cards that explain how to use the deck
- 8 extra cards for commonly used structures (1-2-4-ALL, 15% Solutions, Impromptu Networking, and Open Space Technology)
- 11 bonus cards with punctuations, variations, and Liberating Structures in development
Good to know: to offset shipping costs, we offer bulk discounts for larger quantities.
As a bonus, you will also receive...
Creating strings of Liberating Structures is lots of fun, but can also be challenging. To help you get started, we included 3 do-it-yourself workshops and a bunch of supporting illustrations. Each workshop contains a fully prepared string of Liberating Structures to help your team or organization.
- DIY workshop: Discover the needs of your stakeholders with UX Fishbowl
- DIY workshop: Use Ecocycle Planning to make the state of your product transparent
- DIY workshop: Invite deep learning into your Sprint Retrospectives
- A poster package with 5 supporting illustrations: Open Space, the 10 principles of LS, the 5 design elements of LS, Purpose-to-Practice, and what makes a good invitation