Whenever we use Liberating Structures in teams, organizations, or a public community, we also use a wide variety of supporting material. For example, illustrations and posters. An illustration can be a powerful instrument to help people learn. In the past years, we created many of them together with Thea Schukken. This illustration is a nice example.
How does this help your team?
Liberating Structures are great! And they become more powerful as the quality of your invitations increases. But how do you create good invitations? And how do you help practitioners create better invitations themselves?
We struggled for a while on how to properly explain this to new practitioners. So we asked our illustrator Thea Schukken to create this neat visualization. We've found it very helpful for Liberating Structures workshops and community gatherings.
What do you receive?
A high-resolution poster ready for printing and sharing.
- A deck of Liberating Structures Design Cards - Extended Edition
- A deck of Liberating Structures Visual Design Cards
For more inspiration...
- Check our series of posts on the individual Liberating Structures
- Try our DIY workshops that help teams use Liberating Structures
- Join our user group: The Liberators Network