Unleash and engage everyone with Liberating Structures! This deck of cards - created by Holisticon - makes it easier to design a string of structures for your next meeting, event, or workshop. Liberating Structures are created by Henri Lipmanowicz and Keith McCandless and supported by a worldwide community.
Liberating Structures are easy-to-learn microstructures that enhance relational coordination and trust. They quickly foster lively participation in groups of any size, making it possible to truly include and unleash everyone. Liberating Structures are a disruptive innovation that can replace more controlling or constraining approaches. They enable groups of any size to work at the top of their intelligence.
How to use the cards?
Use the cards while designing strings and quickly find the right structures matching your purpose. Each card consists of three elements: space (how the space is arranged and what materials are needed), invitation (a question to ask for ideas or proposals), and the sequence of steps (the order of actions and time allocation). Designing your own string of Liberating Structures was never this easy!
What do you receive?
A deck of Liberating Structures Design Cards, with 57 cards in total.
- A set of cards with the 33 official Liberating Structures
- Several cards that explain how to use the deck
- 8 extra cards for commonly used structures (1-2-4-ALL, 15% Solutions, Impromptu Networking, and Open Space Technology)
- 11 bonus cards with punctuations, variations, and Liberating Structures in development
Good to know: to offset shipping costs, we offer bulk discounts for larger quantities.
- Find more information about Liberating Structures at liberatingstructures.com
- Check our Medium page for a large number of articles
- Order digital or physical posters of various Liberating Structures
- Get the Liberating Structures Visual Design Cards