An illustration is a powerful instrument to help people learn. We created many of them in the past years with Thea Schukken. This illustration is a nice example.
How does this help your team?
Helping Heuristics allows users to practice progressive methods of giving help, getting help, and discovering what is made possible by that — both for the person asking for help and the people offering it. Because of how Helping Heuristics structures the process of asking for help and receiving it, it is wonderfully effective for helping people find solutions for persistent challenges they face.
What do you receive?
- A PDF ready for printing and sharing;
- A deck of Liberating Structures Design Cards - Extended Edition
- A deck of Liberating Structures Visual Design Cards
For more inspiration...
- Check our series of posts on the individual Liberating Structures
- Try our DIY workshops that help teams use Liberating Structures
- Join our user group: The Liberators Network