An illustration is a powerful instrument to help people learn. We created many of them in the past years with Thea Schukken. This illustration is a nice example.
How does this help your team?
Liberating Structures are easy-to-learn microstructures that enhance relational coordination and trust. They quickly foster lively participation in groups of any size, making it possible to include and unleash everyone. Henri Lipmanowicz and Keith McCandless developed Liberating Structures.
We use this poster as a welcome sheet during our workshops, as a front page for our worksheet packages, and to spice up our online whiteboards. Feel free to go wild with any other ideas!
What do you receive?
- A PDF ready for printing and sharing;
- A deck of Liberating Structures Design Cards - Extended Edition
- A deck of Liberating Structures Visual Design Cards
For more inspiration...
- Check our series of posts on the individual Liberating Structures
- Try our DIY workshops that help teams use Liberating Structures
- Join our user group: The Liberators Network