Whenever we use Liberating Structures in teams, organizations, or a public community, we also use a wide variety of supporting material. For example, illustrations and posters. An illustration can be a powerful instrument to help people learn. In the past years, we created many of them together with Thea Schukken. This illustration is a nice example.
How does this help your team?
You can use Liberating Structures for more effective collaboration, problem-solving, strategy-making, and much more. In order to get the most out of Liberating Structures, it’s important to understand its principles. Because it’s the principles that make the practices work.
We worked together with Thea Schukken to visualize the 10 principles. We've found it very helpful for Liberating Structures workshops, training, and Immersion Workshops.
What do you receive?
A high-resolution poster ready for printing and sharing.
What options do we offer?
Option 1: a free digital version of the poster
Option 2: a paid physical poster printed on canvas/cotton
- The size of the poster is A0 format (118x84cm or 46x33 inch)
- The poster is printed on canvas/cotton fiber. It's super strong & flexible. It can be used many times without losing quality, and easily folded into a small package to bring to your gatherings.
- The physical poster automatically includes the digital version
- A deck of Liberating Structures Design Cards - Extended Edition
- A deck of Liberating Structures Visual Design Cards
For more inspiration...
- Check our series of posts on the individual Liberating Structures
- Try our DIY workshops that help teams use Liberating Structures
- Join our user group: The Liberators Network