Unleash and engage everyone with Liberating Structures! This kit contains everything you need to facilitate a full Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop. Use it to spread the potential of Liberating Structures within your team, organization, or community!
Liberating Structures are created by Henri Lipmanowicz and Keith McCandless and supported by a worldwide community. Liberating Structures are easy-to-learn microstructures that enhance relational coordination and trust. They quickly foster lively participation in groups of any size, making it possible to truly include and unleash everyone.
How to use the facilitation kit?
Use the Liberating Structures Design Cards to help participants create their own string of Liberating Structures. Draw inspiration from the DIY workshops with three examples of ready-made strings. Encourage making small improvements with 15% Solutions, and spark collaboration with the "What I Need From You" cards.
Use the posters to explain the theory & principles behind Liberating Structures and check our article with facilitation tips & tricks to give everyone an awesome experience!
The notebooks - designed with our colorful branding - can be used for doodling, drawing, or making notes. Finally, use the Tingsha Bells for timeboxing.
What do you receive?
The kit contains a mixture of physical & digital materials. For a detailed description of the materials, check the links to the original products.
- 5x Liberating Structures Design Cards
- 1x Liberating Structures Visual Design Cards
- 5x a 50-sheet block of tearable 15% Solution cards (without the explanation)
- 3x The Liberators Notebooks
- 1x Tingsha Bells
- 1x a 50-sheet block of tearable "What I Need From You" cards (without the additional explanation and yes/no/whatever cards)
- 1x A0 poster: "The 10 Principles Of Liberating Structures"
- 1x A0 poster: "Open Space Technology"
- 1x A1 poster: "Liberating Structures vs Conventional Structures"
- 1x A1 poster: "What Makes A Good Liberating Structure Invitation?"
- 1x A1 poster: "The 5 Design Elements Of Liberating Structures"
- 1x A1 poster: "Wicked Questions"
- 1x A1 poster: "Strategy Knotworking - worksheet"
- 1x A1 poster: "Purpose-to-Practice - worksheet"
- 1x A1 poster: "Ecocycle Planning"
- 1x A1 poster: "Conversation Cafe"
- 1x A1 poster: "Generative Relationships STAR"
- 5x DIY workshops with an example of a Liberating Structures string
- A PDF with the 10 attributes of Liberating Structures
- A PDF with the "Liberating Structures matchmaker"
About the posters
- The size of the A0 poster is: 118x84cm or 46x33 inch
- The size of the A1 poster is: 84x59cm or 46x23 inch
- The posters are printed on canvas/cotton fiber. It's super strong & flexible. It can be used many times without losing quality, and easily folded into a small package to bring to your gatherings.
- The posters automatically include the digital version
- Find more information about Liberating Structures at liberatingstructures.com
- Read our article "The 5 Design Elements Of Liberating Structures"
- Learn 20+ small facilitation tips to get the most out of Liberating Structures
- Discover how to design & prepare your own Liberating Structures workshop
- Order other digital or physical posters of various Liberating Structures
- Get the Liberating Structures Visual Design Cards